UN Thread Plug TPGUN01
UNC, UNF or UNEF if the diameter-pitch combination is from the “coarse”, “fine” or “extra fine” series, and may also be followed by a tolerance class. Example: #6-32 UNC 2B (major diameter: 0.1380 inch, pitch: 32 tpi) Unified ScrewThreads — UNC, UNF and UNEF
A wide range of GO / NO-GO fixed gauges are available for checking inside and outside threaded diameters, so as to ensure accuracy during the machining process. This ensures a “snug” fit between threaded components, which in turn phases out the loosening of screw-fastened joints in your final work piece
What Thread Plug Checks?
- A thread plug GO gage checks the minimum major diameter the minimum pitch diameter size in a part.
- A thread plug NO-GO gage checks for the hole not to exceed the maximum pitch diameter size in a part.
- Tempered, oil hardened Tool Steel.
- JIS-Japanese Industrial Standard
- ISO-International Organized Standards
- ANSI/ASME- American International Standards
- DIN-German International Standards
- BS 969-British Standards