ISO Metric Thread Plug TPGM01
ISO metric screw threads are the world-wide most commonly used type of general-purpose screwthread. A wide range of GO / NO-GO fixed gauges are available for checking inside and outside threaded diameters, so as to ensure accuracy during the machining process. This ensures a “snug” fit between threaded components, which in turn phases out the loosening of screw-fastened joints in your final work piece
What Thread Plug Checks?
- A thread plug GO gage checks the minimum major diameter the minimum pitch diameter size in a part.
- A thread plug NO-GO gage checks for the hole not to exceed the maximum pitch diameter size in a part.
- Tempered oil hardened Tool Steel.
- Thread tolerance class: 4、5、6、7、8.
- Thread tolerance internal thread G, H